March 15, 2021 - March 19, 2021
UVI CELL (Center for Excellence in Leadership and Learning) is pleased to offer this 40-Hour Mediation Training. This course is designed to provide participants with instruction in the process of Mediation. The skills acquired in this course will prove invaluable in all areas of life. Through a combination of role plays, demonstrations, large group discussions, and activities, this highly interactive training will take participants through the entire mediation process.
The course uses the PULSE Framework (People Using Language Skills Effectively) to provide the basic foundation for good communication and dispute resolution. Instruction for this course is provided by Dr. Nancy Love, the author of PULSE.
What to Expect
- The application of mediation skills in fostering effective communication
- How to apply the PULSE Framework in conflict resolution processes
- Increase in confidence in responding to high level conflict
- Develop strategic approach to manage and resolve disputes
- Case studies and role play coached by active Mediators
- Receive a UVI Mediator Certificate
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for persons who desire to become a Mediator or professionals who wish to become more proficient and confident in facilitating conflict in the workplace, home, and the community.
Early Bird Registration
- January 25 – February 9, 2021
- Fee: $1199.00
- February 10 – March 11, 2021
- Fee: $1499.00
To register, visit our website at https://cell.uvi.edu/courses/courses/mediation-march-2021-virtual.aspx.
For more details on the course, feel free to contact Dr. Wendy Coram Vialet at (340) 693-1108 oremail: email@example.com.
Category: Educational Event