NXLEVEL® – How To Write A Business Plan
June 19, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Wednesdays starting June 19 through August May 22 – It’s been proven that the entrepreneur who plans… is the entrepreneur who succeeds!
During this course, participants will develop a comprehensive business plan to act as a road map for future growth and success. NXLEVEL® – How To Write A Business Plan is an intense, 10 session, 30-hour course designed for entrepreneurs who want to expand an existing business or start a new business. You will receive professional guidance in a classroom setting taught by a certified NXLEVEL® instructor, plus one-on-one counseling.
NXLevel: How To Write A Business Plan course will provide the knowledge needed to understand what goes into a business plan. The goal is for each participant to produce a finish business plan by the end of the course.
COURSE OVERVIEW (What you’ll learn)
- Introduction: Overview and Entrepreneurship
- Planning and Research: Entrepreneurial Essentials
- Organizational Matters: Management and Legal Structure
- Marketing: Analysis and Understanding
- Marketing Strategies: Tactics and Implementation
- Financial Overview: Books, Records, and Controls
- Managing Your Money: Financial Planning and Budgets
- Managing Your Money: Understanding and Using Cash Flow Projections
- Managing Your Money: Understanding and Using Financial Statements
- Financing Your business: Sources of Money
Register for the course online at www.visbdc.org
VI Small Business Development Center