March 26, 2020 10:00 am - 10:45 am
The Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority (VIEDA) will conduct a free 30minute webinar at 10:00am on Thursday, March 26, 2020 on resources for USVI small business owners in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
As the Territory and its global neighbors continuously increase the use of online resources, the VIEDA deemed this webinar to be useful as small business owners seek information and support amidst the ongoing existence of the coronavirus.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- The most credible sources of information for small businesses regarding updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the USVI
- Economic Injury Disaster Assistance Loan Program from the U.S. Small Business Administration for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Updates on the economic impact of COVID-19 on the Territory
- VIEDA Business Impact Survey
Webinar presenters include:
- Wayne Huddleston, Senior Area Manager, U.S. Virgin Islands U.S. Small Business Administration
- Alani Henneman-Todman, Director of Communications, USVI Department of Tourism
- Mark Wenner, Chief Economist, OMB’s Division of Economic Research
- Cusa Holloway, Incubator Program Manager, VIEDA Business Incubator Program
Moderator: Wayne L. Biggs, Jr., VIEDA assistant chief executive officer/chief operating office
Join Us: https://zoom.us/j/349529120