Welcome to the St Croix Chamber of Commerce! Below are helpful links to assist you with making the most of your Chamber Membership.
You can now update your own Chamber Membership Listing!
- Click on Membership Account to see if you already have user login credentials. If not, skip to Step 3 to create a user login. Note: You may need to reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- If you already have a user login, once logged in you will see your business name on your Membership Account page and renewal date, if it has been connected already to your Directory listing. If you do not see your Business on your Membership Account page you will need to claim your business listing – go to Step 3.
- Click the “Claim My Business Listing” link below to create a login and connect your business. You may also use this step to add team members who are authorized to update your Business Directory Listing.
- Your claim will need to be approved the first time for each team member to connect to your Directory listing (this prevents unauthorized users) please allow 24 hours M-F.
- Once you have been attached to your Business, you will see it on your Membership Account page. Or you can simply log in and go to “Update Your Business Listing” at any time to add or update information and upload your logo and featured image.
Have Questions or need assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a St Croix Chamber Member? Join Today!
*Individual Memberships ($75) are available to Individuals who represent a business (employees) or themselves and have less than a 20% interest in the business. These listings only display a name, phone number, address and email and will be listed by your name under the Individual category only.
If you prefer to add more detailed business information and list your business name , you will need to upgrade your membership to a Business Level. Click here to review Membership benefits and details.