Put the power of the St Croix Chamber
to work for you.
No matter what you are looking for, you'll find it in the Chamber Directory! Browse our diverse directory of local businesses and organizations working together for a better St Croix.
Updates and resources including SBA resources with links to official information related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Please visit this page often as this situation is fluid and changing daily.
Nov 14, 2019
On Thursday, October 31, 2019, the St Croix Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee met with Governor Albert Bryan and his team to discuss moving the Juan F. Luis Hospital to a public/private partnership and restructuring to a Hospital-Owned Physician Practice Mode.
We envision St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands as an attractive place for businesses to grow and prosper.
Networking events allow members to exchange ideas, develop relationships and improve their professional network. Join us at the next Business After Hours.
Our Government Relations Committee researches and advocates on issues and legislation important to supporting a positive business environment.
Members benefit from Directory listings, ribbon cuttings and announcements, inclusion on our events calendar, social media cross-posting and much more.
St Croix Chamber News
- Governor Bryan Files Amicus Brief in U.S. Supreme CourtSupporting Rights of Territories in U.S. v Vaello-Madero U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS – Governor Albert Bryan Jr. has filed an amicus brief in the United States Supreme Court in support of the plaintiff in the case U.S. v Vaello-Madero, which seeks to establish equal rights as American citizens for residents of all the territories and that […]
- VIDOL Announces 2021 Labor and Management Awareness MonthUSVI– September 01, 2021– V.I. Department of Labor (VIDOL) Commissioner, Gary Molloy, announces the signing of the Labor and Management Awareness Month Proclamation by Governor Albert Bryan Jr. Annually, September is proclaimed as Labor and Management Awareness Month dedicated to raising community awareness of available programs, services and resources that help to meet the ever-increasing demand […]
- Governor Bryan Orders Schools to Open With Virtual LearningGovernor Bryan Orders Schools to Open With Virtual Learning Out of Abundance of Caution while COVID Surge Continues U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS – Governor Albert Bryan Jr. has ordered that the Territory’s public schools utilize virtual learning when they reopen on August 9 out of an abundance of caution for the safety of students, teachers, and […]
- VIDOL Rapid Response Event Scheduled for July 21-22 2021VIDOL Reminds Employees Affected by Recent Limetree Bay Lay-offs of Rapid Response Event Scheduled for July 21,-22 2021 from 9am – 4pm at the Limetree Bay Facility Assisting affected workers in need through service and access to information and services. USVI–July 19, 2021– V.I. Department of Labor (VIDOL) Commissioner, Gary Molloy, continues to host outreach […]
- The St. Croix Chamber of Commerce Annual Scholarship – 2021The annual St Croix Chamber of Commerce Scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors planning to major in Business Management, Administration, and/or related fields such as, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology. The Application Deadline is July 30, 2021 One four year scholarship will be awarded. The monetary amount of the […]