Put the power of the St Croix Chamber
to work for you.
No matter what you are looking for, you'll find it in the Chamber Directory! Browse our diverse directory of local businesses and organizations working together for a better St Croix.
Updates and resources including SBA resources with links to official information related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Please visit this page often as this situation is fluid and changing daily.
Nov 14, 2019
On Thursday, October 31, 2019, the St Croix Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee met with Governor Albert Bryan and his team to discuss moving the Juan F. Luis Hospital to a public/private partnership and restructuring to a Hospital-Owned Physician Practice Mode.
We envision St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands as an attractive place for businesses to grow and prosper.
Networking events allow members to exchange ideas, develop relationships and improve their professional network. Join us at the next Business After Hours.
Our Government Relations Committee researches and advocates on issues and legislation important to supporting a positive business environment.
Members benefit from Directory listings, ribbon cuttings and announcements, inclusion on our events calendar, social media cross-posting and much more.
St Croix Chamber News
- VIDOL Reminds Employers about Requirement to Reporting Job Vacancies to the DepartmentWorkforce Development Division provides a reminder of services available. USVI-June 16, 2021- Labor Commissioner Gary Molloy would like to remind the employers of the territory that as mandated by Act 5174, all job vacancies shall be posted with the VI Department of Labor. Title 27, Chapter 9, Section 303B – Registration of Vacancies with Employment […]
- Growth Accelerator Fund Competition and SBIR Catalyst Open Until July 2Over $5 million in cash prizes will be awarded to impactful and inclusive approaches that support entrepreneurs involved in cutting edge R&D. The SBA seeks proposals from the nation’s innovation-focused entrepreneur support organizations (ESOs) that outline programs to speed the launch, growth, and scale of deep-tech small businesses across the country. Applicants submit a 12-slide […]
- Gross Domestic Product for the U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI), 2019Released May 26, 2021 at 2pm EST. Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) Today, the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) released estimates of gross domestic product (GDP) for the U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI) for 2019, in addition to estimates of GDP by industry and compensation by industry for 2018.1 These estimates were developed under the Statistical […]
- Reminder: DLCA Hurricane Price Lists Due Tuesday, June 1, 2021Commissioner Richard T. Evangelista, Esq. of The Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs (DLCA) reminds merchants that their first monthly Hurricane Price List submission for the 2021 hurricane season is due on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Every year, at the onset of hurricane season, DLCA requests businesses to furnish an official price list of their […]
- Governor Bryan to Hold Third Community Business ForumFree Two-Hour Online Session Will Focus on COVID Financial Relief and Business Advice for Local Small Businesses U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS — Governor Albert Bryan Jr. will hold the third session of the USVI Community Business Forum series focusing on connecting businesses to opportunities for financial relief provided through President Joe Biden’s American Rescue Plan and […]