Put the power of the St Croix Chamber
to work for you.
No matter what you are looking for, you'll find it in the Chamber Directory! Browse our diverse directory of local businesses and organizations working together for a better St Croix.
Updates and resources including SBA resources with links to official information related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Please visit this page often as this situation is fluid and changing daily.
Nov 14, 2019
On Thursday, October 31, 2019, the St Croix Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee met with Governor Albert Bryan and his team to discuss moving the Juan F. Luis Hospital to a public/private partnership and restructuring to a Hospital-Owned Physician Practice Mode.
We envision St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands as an attractive place for businesses to grow and prosper.
St Croix Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Applications due July 30, 2021 Learn More
Networking events allow members to exchange ideas, develop relationships and improve their professional network. Join us at the next Business After Hours.
Our Government Relations Committee researches and advocates on issues and legislation important to supporting a positive business environment.
Members benefit from Directory listings, ribbon cuttings and announcements, inclusion on our events calendar, social media cross-posting and much more.
St Croix Chamber News
- VIDOL Rapid Response Event Scheduled for July 21-22 2021VIDOL Reminds Employees Affected by Recent Limetree Bay Lay-offs of Rapid Response Event Scheduled for July 21,-22 2021 from 9am – 4pm at the Limetree Bay Facility Assisting affected workers in need through service and access to information and services. USVI–July 19, 2021– V.I. Department of Labor (VIDOL) Commissioner, Gary Molloy, continues to host outreach […]
- The St. Croix Chamber of Commerce Annual Scholarship – 2021The annual St Croix Chamber of Commerce Scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors planning to major in Business Management, Administration, and/or related fields such as, but not limited to, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology. The Application Deadline is July 30, 2021 One four year scholarship will be awarded. The monetary amount of the […]
- SHORT-TERM RENTAL BUSINESS LICENSE FOR LODGING LESS THAN 90 DAYS(U.S. Virgin Islands)- Commissioner Richard T. Evangelista of the Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs (DLCA) informs the public that effective July 1, 2021, DLCA is ready to issue a business license for the operation of a short-term rental. A short-term rental is an establishment primarily engaged in providing accommodations for less than ninety (90) […]
- Governor Bryan Meets with Interior Secretary Deb HaalandU.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS — Governor Albert Bryan Jr. on Thursday met virtually with new Office of the Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, who awarded the Territory $3.4 million and assured the Governor that the Office of Insular Affairs OIA) will work with the Government of the Virgin Islands in its discussions with the Environmental Protection Administration […]
- VIDOL Reminds Employers about Requirement to Reporting Job Vacancies to the DepartmentWorkforce Development Division provides a reminder of services available. USVI-June 16, 2021- Labor Commissioner Gary Molloy would like to remind the employers of the territory that as mandated by Act 5174, all job vacancies shall be posted with the VI Department of Labor. Title 27, Chapter 9, Section 303B – Registration of Vacancies with Employment […]