The VA Caribbean Healthcare System will be offering COVID-19 vaccinations to the following groups of Veterans:
- Veterans eligible for and receiving care at VA who are 55 years of age or older
- Veterans that are Hemodialysis, Chemotherapy, Spinal Cord patients
- Veterans that are Organ Transplant patients
- Homeless Veterans
- Veterans that are First Responders (EMT, Police, Nurses, Firefighters, etc.)
NOTE: Vaccinations will be offered for Veterans both in the St. Croix district and St. Thomas/St. John district.
St. Croix Veterans will have the first opportunity on January 27th and 28th 2021. Coordination is currently being finalized for the St. Thomas/St. John district and will be published once completed.
- Old Nissan Building, Christiansted, JAN 27 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Old Nissan Building, Christiansted JAN 28 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Priority will be given to those veterans who schedule a vaccine appointment by calling
(787) 641-4591. Walk-ins will be accepted only if vaccines remain once all appointments have been accommodated. Those, if any, will be available while inventory lasts. Veterans taking the vaccine must be available to receive their second dose in 28 days to complete.
Veterans can get up-to-date information on the Office of Veterans Affairs website at
www.veterans.vi.gov calling the office @ (340) 774-8387, or by texting the word VIVets (no spaces) to 888-652-8387